Associate Professor of Big Data Management, Data Mining and Information Retrieval
Member of the Machine Learning Research Group
- Skyline Query for Filtering “Big” data
- Spatio-temporal Knowledge Discovery and Data mining
- Privacy-Aware Knowledge Discovery
- Yasuhiko Morimoto, Hiromu Ishii, Shinichi Morishita, “Efficient Construction of Regression Trees with Range and Region Splitting,” Machine Learning, Vol. 45, No. 12, pp. 235-259, Kluwer, 2001.
- Yasuhiko Morimoto, “Co-location Pattern Mining for Unevenly Distributed Data: Algorithm, Experiments, and Applications,” International Journal of Computational Science and Engineering, Vol. 5, No. 3/4, pp. 185-196, Inderscience Publishers, 2010.
- Takeshi Fukuda, Yasuhiko Morimoto, Shinichi Morishita, Takeshi Tokuyama, “Data Mining using two-dimensional Optimized Association Rules: Scheme, Algorithms, and Visualization,” Proceedings of the ACM SIGMOD Conference on Management of Data (SIGMOD), pp. 13-23, June, 1996.